Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? Look no further! Parsons, a global leader in engineering and construction management, is now offering exciting jobs in the United Arab Emirates with competitive salary of up to AED 15,000. These positions not only promises financial rewards, but allows you to work on groundbreaking projects that shape your future as well.
Founded in 1944, Parsons is a comprehensive engineering, construction, and technical management company. It operates as a 100% employee-owned company through an employee stock ownership trust. Parsons is a multidisciplinary market leader with a particular focus on transportation, environment and infrastructure projects, defense and security solutions and resource management.
The company specializes in solving complex logistics challenges, providing planning and design-build services, program and construction management, and a variety of professional services using innovative alternative methods. Their services serve federal, state and local government agencies, as well as private industry clients worldwide. Today, more than 15,000 Parsons employees are actively involved in more than 3,000 projects located in 28 countries. Parsons employees are known for their willingness to travel anywhere in the world, overcome technical and managerial obstacles, and persist until the job is successfully completed.
- Age Limit: Must be over 18 years of age.
- Legal Status: Non-UAE nationals require a valid work permit.
- Professional Experience: 1 year to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent in related field.
- Effective Communication Skills: Oral and written communication skills.
- Safety Commitment: Adhere to reliable work safety practices.
Salary and Compensation at Parsons in the UAE
At Parsons, employees enjoy many benefits in addition to a competitive compensation package. These include:
- Health and financial well-being
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Work-life balance and personal well-being
- It is our duty to support our military personnel
List of job Vacancies at Parsons
|Junior Estimator/Quantity Surveyor||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Apply Now|
|Resident Engineer – O&M Landscape||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Apply Now|
|Land Surveyor (Quality/Safety/Inspection/Construction)||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Apply Now|
|Utilities Inspector||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Apply Now|
|Civil Inspector||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Apply Now|
|Safety Engineer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Utility Engineer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Planning Engineer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Sr. Drainage Engineer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Project Manager (Infrastructure)||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Assistant Project Manager||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Senior Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
How to Apply for a Parsons Career
- Enter the Parsons job portal.
- Go to “View jobs”.
- Optimize your search with location filters.
- Select the desired location.
- Carefully review the job description, hours, compensation, and requirements.
- Select “Apply Now”.
- Register for an account.
- Fill out the form with your personal information, including your first and last name.
- Upload your latest resume.
- Click “Submit Application”.