New Jobs in UAE – Individuals looking for a great opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to a world-renowned home decor brand are encouraged to apply for a job through IKEA Careers.
IKEA is an acronym for Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd, a well-known company that designs and sells a range of furniture, home decor, kitchen appliances and home-related services.
Founded in Sweden in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA has earned the distinction of being the “World’s Largest Furniture Retailer” in 2008. Today, the brand has 445 IKEA stores worldwide. not only displays furniture, but also includes restaurants, Swedish food markets and bistros.
|RA UAEN Graphic Designer
|Senior Sales Assistant
|Allocator / Merchandise Allocator
|Learning & Development Consultant
|Regional Executive Chef
|Financial Analyst – BP&A
|UAE National – Asst Store Manager / Commercial Department Manager
Qualification for Employment at IKEA New Jobs in UAE
- Understand and embody IKEA’s core principles of simplicity and integrity, demonstrating the ability to uphold these values in an IKEA setting.
- Qualifications such as an engineering, interior design or architecture degree or diploma.
- Freshers and experienced individuals in areas such as carpets, construction, convenience work, construction industry, exhibition installation, retail and home furnishings are encouraged to apply, with relevant experience a distinct advantage.
- Demonstration of a keen eye for aesthetics combined with excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with clients and discuss products, fit and design elements.
Employee Benefits at IKEA:
- Competitive Salary
- Parental Leave
- Co-worker Discount
- Pet Insurance
- IKEA Meal Deal
- Supplemental Retirement Program
- Mental Health Care
- Health & Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Income Protection
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care
How to Apply for IKEA New Jobs in UAE:
The following steps outline the process of applying for an opportunity at IKEA Careers:
- Start the process by visiting the IKEA jobs page via the “Apply here” button as mentioned in above table.
- Determine the type of work available.
- Choose a job role that matches your interests and skills.
- Check out the detailed job description that matches your chosen role.
- Click “Apply job” to continue.
- Create a profile on the designated online platform.
- Fill out the online form with accurate and up-to-date information, making sure that you provide a valid email address.
- Attach the required documents and add your updated resume.
- Make sure that the application form is filled in correctly before submitting it.
- Once submitted, a panel of experts will evaluate your application for further consideration.