Jobs in Bahrain – If you are looking for an aviation career with fast growth and great opportunities, Gulf Air Careers is worth a look, as Gulf Air is now hiring Flight Attendants in Bahrain. Below are complete details that can help you prepare and apply for such an amazing opportunity.
MAIN OBECTIVES & DUTIES (FLIGHT ATTENDANT JOBS IN BAHRAIN)
The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction. As front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers.
CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM CRITERIA:
- Age: 21 – 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Productivity allowances per hour from sign in to sign off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network
- ID tickets with partner airlines
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance to policy
- Medical insurance
IMPORTANT NOTE (FLIGHT ATTENDANT JOBS IN BAHRAIN)
- If you are shortlisted for the Flight Attendant position, you’ll be contacted by email or phone call by Recruitment Team for an interview.
- If you are selected after a successful interview, you will be contacted by the members of Recruitment Team and who will provide you job offer. And if you accept the offer, you will be advised regarding the further recruitment formalities that need to fulfil prior to employment.
- Unluckily, If you are not successful, you will receive a regret letter and your CV will remain in our records for coming six months and might be considered for other vacant positions, if your qualifications and experience match the vacancy criteria.
- After completing all necessary recruitment formalities, you will be contacted by the member of Recruitment Team who will update you regarding your start date. Upon your joining on your new job, you will be taken through the induction process by a member of the HR Team.
For more jobs in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and other locations, visit our Jobs Section: